Just when I thought things couldn't get any better, they did. Not only did I have an excellent weekend (more on that...never), my Manager told me today that I had been selected to go to Europe for two weeks in November to visit some companies. I'll be starting off in Brussels, spending a week or so there, then heading off to visit other companies in different countries. Since I have 4 weeks of vacation + 4 days I carried over, I'll probably take another week or so after the trip is over, since there are some countries in Europe (Rome, Austria) that I've always wanted to visit. I'll try to fly back through Washington DC so I can visit my good friend who's teaching there.
To summarize, things are going exceptionally well....so....I'm pretty sure the bottom is about to fall out *lol*
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment